- RM300.0 - RM500.0 Per Month
- Assist Programme Manager and team in executing project tasks, including planning project schedules and workshop necessities.
- Attend meetings with stakeholders, community and school representatives
- Open to traveling and working in other events when required, including weekends
- Conduct and facilitate training/workshop sessions during on-ground programmes with the youth
- Provide weekly report of assigned tasks, and project progress under the supervision of the Executive Director
- Keep track and manage projects' filing of information and reports.
- Have the desire to work with youths and communities
- Good English & Malay communication skills (written and oral)
- Social Media savvy
- Designing skill is a plus (Adobe Photoshop, illustrator, etc)
- Willing to put effort and contribute to good teamwork
- Tough (but) warm souls
- Be able to attend an internship interview if required
- Able to start internship February or March 2018 onwards
- Allowance of RM500 is provided for selected interns.
- Develop on-ground workshops and programme management skills with different kinds of communities, and styles of executions.
- A platform to build up your facilitation skills in conducting and planning workshops for young people.
- Build up creativity skills in project executions
- Get the chance to 'serve the community '
- Chillax office environment & friendly officemates ; )
- Please do check out our website or social media to know more about the programmes we do [ig: @womengirls / twitter: @WOMENgirls_ / FB: WomenGirlsinspire ]