- Upto RM2,500.0 Per Month
- Carry out the daily operations of FOH (Front of House)
- Ensure cleanliness and housekeeping of the outlet at all times
- Ensure uniform are clean and tidy, and name tag should be display at all times
- Timely and orderly display of all bread, with the correct price tag.
- Promptly update chef of any irregularity in the bread (damage, burnt, etc)
- Ensure cashier counter have adequate cash and change at all times
- Provide good customer service and relevant information about the bread as and when required
- To interact with customers and introducing them products for up-sell
- Ensure accurate collection of money based on quantity purchased
- Ensure smooth operations to achieve good customer satisfactory
- Ability to use electronic cashier, handle various mode of payment (Cash, Nets, Credit Card) and Point-of-sales machine
- To check and acknowledge on goods received based on purchase/delivery order and making payments when required
- Assist the chef from time to time
- Bank in of pervious day cash collection during off-peak hours
- Closing of daily sales and balancing of cash collections
- Ensure that all doors are locked at the end of the day
- Record of all balanced bread
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Communication, Supervising, Interpersonal, Selling skill
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Uniform provided
- 5 days/ week
- Fun working environment
- Friendly colleagues
- No Limit